How it works
We work with time series data of U, I, P and cos(φ) recordings between 1 and 4 Hz. These are recorded individually for each phase of an electrical installation. These records show the power consumption of all connected devices in the same phase as an overlay (total) of the individual power consumption of each device. Using statistical and pattern recognition methods, we reconstruct and isolate the individual power consumption per device.
Once Watt Analytics has automatically isolated a device turn-on, the system will look in its device database for devices with the same patterns and suggest them for you to confirm.
App Store Download
- The Watt Analytics meter analyses the power consumed on the three phases at a central point (non-invasive load monitoring).
- The meter delivers the data to the Watt Analytics server via WLAN/GSM/radio.
- The data is stored in the Watt Analytics AI Cloud.
- Based on the power consumption pattern, the respective consumer can be clearly identified from the Watt Analytics database.
- The power consumption per consumer is displayed in the mobile app or on the Watt Analytics portal.
- The continuous monitoring of your devices in operation also reduces unwanted and unforeseen maintenance events (predictive maintainance).
- In addition, all energy systems such as PV systems, battery storage or wall boxes can be integrated via interfaces.